24 July 2013

FEGN #29 Halo 4 (Xbox 360)

By: *ParallaxMLP
Sorry guys this has been me over the past week and a half. Just got my Internet hooked up so gaming night is back on! Time for some more Halo 4 more info and other fun stuff after the break!
Okay first off Saturday is gaming night. Same normal time 1700 Zulu or if your like me 1100 CST. My Gamer Tag is GTRBlackhawk if you are new and don't be afraid to invite friends bronies and non bronies alike.

Second if you haven't seen or heard about it yet Microsoft has added MLP Avatar items!
Microsoft
Anyway look forward to seeing you all there have a good rest of the week and remember Keep Calm and Brony on!

P.S. This will be the last gaming night until after Bronycon. For those of you going I look forward to seeing you there. I'm thinking about bringing the Xbox along with me so perhaps we could have a gaming room??? Who knows. 

SEMPER FILLY