24 December 2012

SITREP #030: Fancy Merchandise!


A crafty pony has started making some fancy pony merchandise for you all to spend your hard-earned bits on.

Check it out below!


Hello, I'm WebMaka from the Equestria Daily chat. 
I've been experimenting with making LED-illuminated pendants with things like cutie marks engraved into them. Since several folks have expressed interest in these, I'm making them on a commission basis and as a fundraiser for Child's Play.
You can commission your very own version of any artwork I already have prepared - cutie marks for the mane six, three princesses, and several background ponies, as well as several other symbols, road signs, and custom designs - for $15 each plus shipping, with $3 of that going to Child's Play, or if you want something custom such as your OC's cutie mark, you can email me and we'll go from there.
Check my DA gallery at http://webmaka.deviantart.com/gallery (most of the designs are posted there). For details, contact info, and a how-to on commission something, drop byhttp://onesourcefwb.com/userfiles/WebMaka/

SEMPER FILLY!