15 December 2012

Band of Bronies #008


Tired... but must make post. Must... promote... weekly radio show. It's been a rough week for me, Bronies, but I've got a job to do here. T-minus 10 hours 30 minutes until we go hot.

Greenlight. Get ready to jump!


Time:    1130 EST
Topics:  EP/FOBEQ events, community news, episode reviews, occasional interviews, and more!
Where:  Everypony Radio

Tune in after the new episode of MLP, which you can find on OUR STREAM over on The Midnight Run.

This week is a Rainbow Dash themed episode! I'll be honest, I caved and watched the leaked version the yesterday... please don't hate me! I do have to say, I loved it. Great episode, though I had some gripes here and there, but nothing really that big.

What? You think I'm going to spoil anything? Well, if you really want to find out what I thought and what the rest of the cast thought, just tune in! We'll have plenty to talk about. I mean, really, I'm an Air Force guy. How could I not have tons of input on this episode?

---

If you want to hear our Brony talking but can't make the time, don't worry! You can find all the episodes on Everypony's YouTube channel, found HERE!


SEMPER FILLY!