17 November 2012

Musicians Of Service #003: H8_Seed


Smile for the camera! Next up on our list is H8_Seed. If you don't know him, let's fix that. Shall we? He's certainly been on the Brony music scene for a while and has joined our ranks as Military Bronies.

I was rather surprised to see that he doesn't have more subscribers on YouTube, but that's the fame game for ya' I suppose. Well let's see if we can't help that a little...

Learn more about this guy after the break!



I'm sorry H8_Seed, I realize that isn't the most flattering picture. Let me make it up to you:

There we go. Much better. Anyway, as I was saying, we got some info on this here guy. Don't worry, we wouldn't share anything that would directly be counter productive to OPSEC. We're smarter than that! (We hope...)

Branch of Service:Navy
Time in Service:6 months
Current Status:Active Duty (Training)
Military Job:Nuclear Engineer
Music Style: Drum and Bass/Electro
Music Experience:Music Education, UT Knoxville


Links:Tumblr


Time for some music!






Check out his YouTube for all his stuff. I've been following this guy for almost a year now, which I noticed means I've been following him since almost the beginning. Who knew? It also means he was doing music before he joined up and continues to do it after the fact. That's dedication!
---
If you're a Brony musician in the military or know one, please contact me at spanglepony44@gmail.com OR email the staff at fobequestria@gmail.com.

SEMPER FILLY!