21 July 2012

ARTillery Inbound! #004



AIR POWER EDITION!

Being our resident "air head," I couldn't help but post some Air Force themed MLP art. More after the break!


Want to submit art you made or found? Submit to: fobequestria@gmail.com




Well, it seems Scootaloo found a way to fly...

Source 2




Where do I sign up?

Source 3




The Wonderbolts as humans!? Well, I like the Flight Suits...

Source 4



Semi-Saucy Human Spitfire
More humanized Wonderbolts? Spitfire, that's not how you wear that...

Source 5




Back to normal...

Source 6




It seems Rainbow is pulling a move from Top Gun. I approve!

Source 7




Looks like it's time for Rainbow to pull a little midnight sortie.

Source 8




IS THAT A PEGASUS ON THE TEST RANGE!? GET HIM OUT OF THERE!

Source 9




Nothing like a scenic flight across over a forest with the Equestria's #1 flier.

Source 10




Um...Pinkie? I'm not sure Gummy can fly a plane...

Source 11




Twilight, did you borrow my Egghead's Guide to Flying?

Source 12




Fluttershy: "Um...Rainbow, we should take evasive action...you know, that is if you want to."

Source 13



I could not find the original source for the next few...or the original source has been removed. Yeah, that happened with one of them. Anyway, you can still enjoy them!


I see Pinkie made some modifications to her flying machine. I APPROVE!




SO. AWESOME.




She can be my wingmare anytime!




Rainbow: "Heh...Told you. 10. Seconds. Flat."




MOTHER OF CELESTIA!


THAT'S ALL I GOT, FOLKS! AIR SHOW'S OVER!
SEMPER FILLY!