12 June 2013

GTR's Gaming Corner #002 Play Station 4 Games @ E3

Boxy architecture looks so good

      Alright guys time for the Play Station 4. First off I would like to say I do not have anything either console.  Second Sony did in fact say "That Sony will not impose used restrictions on games". So there is that. Also now to play multiplayer you have to subscribe to PS Plus. I figured this was going to be the case. Now with out further ado lets get on to the games....After the break
 

     So Sony started off its conference talking about the Vita and the PS plus service. If you have Plus then it will be carried over to the PS4. However you can still play games without a internet connection just without multiplayer features. It looks like Sony is moving to the cloud based gaming with the Plus. You will get free game downloads up until the Launch of the PS4. Indie games seem to be a major point for Sony. They showed eight different developers, all of which have unique game play. Kind of happy to see odd world come back. As far as Exclusives go we already got a look at Killzone during the press release of the PS4 back in Feb. Looks awesome and is still the main reason I have a PS3.

  • Kingdom hearts 3 Finally! I was wondering when this game was going to be released. 
  • Final Fantasy VS 13 is now 15. I wasn't up to date on this game but its FF so what could be bad about it
  • Diablo 3 about time it comes to a console but I hope it isn't too late. 
  • Transistor looks crazy. Almost like a Tron sword hack and slash.
  • Mad Max what do you know making a game about the Thunderdome let's hope it doesn't meet the same fate as all Movie gone video game.
  • The Order. Now if it's a game to get hype about for the PS4 I think this maybe the one. Or maybe it's just me I like the 1700-1800's era games. 
  • DriveClub for what it's worth I'm not saying it's bad but just leave it to Grand Turismo I think they got the Racing Sim on lock for Play Station. However that's not to say this game can't give it a run for it's money. 
Alright so what do you guys think? Also coming in at $100 less dollars I think is going to make this a good Next gen match. We shall see the closer to November gets the more news I'm sure will surface. I will do what I can to keep you guys informed. As always keep calm and Brony on! 


SEMPER FILLY!