07 January 2013

Kilroy's Comics Corner: #006

Surprise, Scootalooby *THAT1ANDONLY

  *UPDATE: 01-07-2013: I HAD TO CHANGE THE PICTURE BECAUSE I FOUND THIS ONE SO BEAUTIFUL... *sob*... GOOD FOR YOU SCOOTS!



Alright! I've slowly collected enough comics in the Deviant Art account to make a proper post. I was hoping it would be all military themed, but alas, you'll just have to settle with about half way military themed.

Standby for pony comics!


might be a moose?by *Mn27




Real Heroby *JokerPony



It is a trap, sure, but I'm suggesting: "Your beautiful heart is what makes you truly gorgeous to me..." Try that one!

Beauty isn't magicby =Niban-Destikim



I have no mouth, and I must scream...?

Interrogationby *mysticalpha



MLP - Apple Family Tradition (Comic)by ~FireBrandKun



I'm sorry DTisbestfilly...

Diamond Tiara Bby *SubjectNumber2394



Babs Seed Madoff... that is all

Manehatten is no longer safeby ~Supersheep64



No really, what in Celestia's beard is Scoots doing.?...

Forward Progressby ~Couch-Crusader


SCOOTS. WUT R U DOIN. SCOOTS. STAHP.

Scootalooby ~Couch-Crusader


Because Derpy

Science with Derpy!by *muffinexplosion



The Bass Has Been Doubledby *Scramjet747



Charity Comic - Vinyl Scratch's Glassesby *muffinshire




Comic - Twilight's First Day #1by *muffinshire

Shining's slurp face is awesome

Comic - Twilight's First Day #2by *muffinshire

those stains are harder to come out than they look
From Tweak: "The first time in recorded history that a reflective belt did not prevent harm"

Comic - Twilight's First Day #3by *muffinshire


Christmas feels, the best kind of feels.

Comic - Hearth's Warming Togetherby *muffinshire



OH GOD WHY!

John Carpenter's Wonderbolt Academyby *PixelKitties



Yes Drill Sergeant!!by =Niban-Destikim

This actually happened to me once: I was the guard, and bad things almost happened to people who didn't read signs.

Eagle eye 02by =Niban-Destikim


The Academy Recordby *DaringDashie



Give him a Ponyby ~RomaniZ



Alright, that's enough funnies for today. Have fun gents!


SEMPER FILLY!