13 September 2012

Songs for the Troops #014 - Avast Octavia's Plot (QuietDuck's Fix) // Colgate Brushie Song (DitzyRhythm's Fix) // Pipsqueak's Thunder Plunder (JackTHebert's Fix)


The war is not over yet! I said there might be 3 parts, and here we are...this time with some music by slightly less known Brony musicians. Sure, these guys might not be mane-stream Brony names like Jackle App, MandoPony, ArtAttack, Omnipony, or the many others, but I got to say: I like their music!

The war rages on after the break!


Avast Octavia's Plot fixed by QuietDuck



Colgate Brushie Song fixed by DitzyRhythm



Pipsqueak's Thunder Plunder fixed by JackTHebert




Thus ends my limited coverage of Remix War V. All good things have to come to an end...or so I'm told. Stay tuned for more awesome Brony music!

SEMPER FILLY!