11 April 2013

FEGN: #017: Defiance



This week's game night is Defiance for the Xbox 360. It goes at 1800 GMT, and if you put your screen names in our forum (or put your names in the comment box) you can expect some friend requests and party invites Saturday around 1700 GMT, with gaming beginning at 1800 GMT.

Game night should be being run by GTR Black Hawk, more info and links within.





Alright guys/gals for those of you that have bought or are looking to buy Defiance.
1. The game does have issues IE: Server being down, Glitches, Account link problems, Co-op issues.
2. You level up like crazy I don't know the level cap but I am already closing in on level 200 and I know of people that are 400+
3. It is completely open world
4. Sadly it is not cross console. (as in a xbox player cannot play with a PC player)
5. If you are looking to get it. It is "recommended" you do the Nolan missions soon before the show starts. (I don't know if they are going to drop as soon as the show starts)
6. Did I mention the issues!
7. There is plenty more I could go into detail with, if you have any questions PM me or post on this subject.

To the forum:
http://forum.fobequestria.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=758&view=unread#unread

Hey guys how is everyone doing? I hope awesome, anyway gaming night will be a go this weekend. I thought I was going to be busy but seeing that all my friends are all over the country what better way to spend my last weekend as a soldier that playing video games. Anyway for those of you that have it Defiance is the game (XBOX). Time roughly 1300 CST on Saturday. I understand for some of you Saturday is fun and or recovery day. If you want to play your own game thats fine too but your welcome to join us on chat. Anyway its been a hell of a ride. Have a fun and safe week and remember keep calm and brony on!
Make sure to post a comment if you haven't added your name to the Xbox Live screen names in the forum.

http://forum.fobequestria.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=760&view=unread#unread


SEMPER FILLY!